Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I am sharing some Valentine projects and a recipe with you! I had planned to share this BEFORE today but I thought I had lost SEVERAL of my pictures that I had previously taken with intentions of starting this blog one day! My hubby went through about seven or eight hard drives that we have trying to find my pictures but no luck:( The other night he took the micro SD card out of the phone I had two years ago, plugged into our laptop, and THOUSANDS of pictures starting loading!! 2,676 to be exact! I know.....craziness! Oh happy day;) Ok....back to the post now! 


I wanted to do something fun and different for Alana's 'last' year of giving out Valentine's prior to going into middle school {you know.....because they are too cool for that kind of stuff!} I found this idea on Pinterest {how surprising!} Pop Rocks in a clear bag with a label that read, You ROCK, valentine!! Love, Alana. These free printable labels can be found here


Girls putting the Valentine's together. 


Alana felt the need to be on top of the table to work.....



How cute are these?!!


We also made some Valentine's Day Bark. Spread pretzels onto a cookie sheet that has been covered with wax paper. Drizzle melted white chocolate all over the pretzels, coating them well.  Then, decorate with sprinkles, Valentine M&M's and crushed candy canes (optional.) Chill in the fridge to set and then break apart into bite sized pieces. ENJOY! Source found here


Go here for these fun and free printables!



Alana made this box to put her Valentine's in. 











How did you spend your Valentine's Day?!





No comments:

Post a Comment