Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello and welcome to Cricket's Lil Treasures! Thank you so much for taking a second to check out my new blog. The purpose of this blog is simply to document and share my adventures towards organizing and simplifying my home and life. 

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am a huge list maker of 'things to do' but not always so great at actually doing them! I am hoping that documenting my steps along the way will help keep me accountable and motivated to continue forward. 

This blog will contain before and afters, old, current and new projects that I am drumming up related to family, home, organization, crafting, and anything else that might come up along the way! I am excited to share my projects, ideas, and journey and hope to provide some inspiration to others. I also see this as a great place to gain some new ideas and get your opinions! Thanks again for taking some time to read this!


-Cindy




'

No comments:

Post a Comment